- Browse Cases
- Search Cases
- Browse Methods
Advanced Browse Cases: Belgium
Click a term to refine your current search.
Country: all » Belgium
- Belgian socialists general strike for universal suffrage, 1913
Timing Time period notes: Although the general strike did not begin until April 12, 1913, the threat of the strike and protest meetings after January are con ...
Case Study - Anonymous - 02/02/2015 - 09:51
- Belgians protest austerity measures, 2011-2012
Timing 02 December 2011 to: ...
Case Study - PEAC071 - 05/22/2013 - 17:59
- Belgian workers general strike to end plurality voting system, 1902
Timing April 8, 1902 to: ...
Case Study - admin - 05/14/2013 - 12:00
- Belgians prevent King Leopold III from resuming the throne, 1950
Timing 6 July 1950 to: ...
Case Study - PEAC071 - 01/11/2013 - 21:59
- Belgian socialists strike for universal male suffrage, 1893
Timing Time period notes: On April 18, the Parliament and the Socialist leaders had reached an agreement, but action on the part of workers did not calm for ...
Case Study - PEAC071 - 11/11/2012 - 18:52
- Belgian Workers Strike against Austerity, 1960-61 ("Winter Strike")
Timing Time period notes: stays very true to the time period given 1960-1961 ...
Case Study - PEAC071 - 05/16/2015 - 09:07
- Belgian doctors strike to block single-payer healthcare, 1964
Timing Time period notes: strike happened in 1964, but the build up was in the late 1950's ...
Case Study - PEAC071 - 05/18/2015 - 12:32
- Belgian Workers Strike for Minimum Wage, Paid Vacations, 40 Hour Work Week and Union Rights 1936
Timing Time period notes: While the bulk of protests took place in May/June 1936, the campaign truly began in January 1935 with a series of incitatory speech ...
Case Study - PEAC071 - 11/15/2015 - 18:46
- Greenpeace pushes for global ban on CFCs 1986 – 1995
Timing Time period notes: Greenpeace did take small actions against CFC use after 1995, but after 1995 their primary ozone campaign was against HFCs and othe ...
Case Study - PEAC071 - 11/23/2015 - 10:55